Throwback-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A suggestion , maybe?

2 posters

Go down

A suggestion , maybe? Empty A suggestion , maybe?

Post by Vega April 24th 2017, 5:47 pm

Hello , guys ! I really didn't know where to post this because there is no section for suggestions so i thought this would be interesting Smile .
So my idea is this: Me as a *veteran* of conquer , i easily can say that after almost 6 years of playing
conquer online, i m sick of leveling up , doing complicated quests for a little reward(i liked it when i was a noob) but i can assure you, all of these players on PVPs are looking for an easy gameplay and fun too(guild wars , PK madness and **** like this). So add more CPs/monster (like 1000~5000), more EXP, change the Shopping Mall and maybe the description on XtremeTop and other sites.The players would like to know every detail from the version of the game to the EXP rate. And you should make the voting prize more valuable, because these votes are really really important! Very Happy
A few last things i suggest,
STAY ACTIVE
as the main owner, you must stay active its a must. don't set up this server and leave it to rot.
BE HELPFUL
i'm not saying to give everyone free max char or cps, but help them when they have questions or problems entering the game.
ALWAYS UPDATE
-Add new shit weekly/monthly
BE PROFFESIONAL
i know you have fun being the big boss and, but you have to treat others as you are on of them. RESPECT AND YOU WILL BE RESPECTED.
This is just a suggestion , only the owner of this server knows what s the best for him and his loyal players.  Don't take it personal or offensive..
*I leave you with this: Someone listened to what i suggested and they are now in top 5 of CO privates.

EDIT: I was lucky that some rich af players decided to help me leveling and stuff  Smile thanks !

Vega

Back to top Go down

A suggestion , maybe? Empty Re: A suggestion , maybe?

Post by soulcollector April 25th 2017, 2:21 pm

i support you

soulcollector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vega April 28th 2017, 10:57 am

Dead server bro, i deleted this crap. Full of bugs.

Vega

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum