Throwback-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Alts

4 posters

Go down

Should GM's keep their alts or remake them?

GM Alts    I_vote_lcap0%GM Alts    I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GM Alts    I_vote_lcap50%GM Alts    I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
GM Alts    I_vote_lcap50%GM Alts    I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

GM Alts    Empty GM Alts

Post by Ryan February 21st 2017, 2:41 pm

Doing this because of the bullshit that happened last night regarding if you guys care if we gms keep our alts or not, we did work for out stuff back in january but since most of you were not here you don't know about that. And just for the record even if I do remake my character i am going to keep my 2 psn weapons without the +9 and shit on them because as I have explained I won the raffle in the beginning and the one i didnt win i bought from DaffyDuck and a hp and mana weapon from riddik if you'd like to ask them you can.

Ryan
Admin

https://throwbackgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GM Alts    Empty Re: GM Alts

Post by Taylor February 21st 2017, 3:10 pm

Regarding my alts. HuntThatShet is my archer, who ive hunted on, hours on end prior to the newer updates to where cps dropped. that means I worked slightly harder for my gear, spamming an +ing with a UNFIXED saleswoman stock, meaning prices were worse.
Also UnfoundGlory, previously LadyTsunade was my warrior who ALSO was funded through my archers hunter. all my +9 gear was made 100000% legitly, by metspamming and gambling, the only thing I'm guilty of spawning myself, is a garment.
I understand Unfoundglory is top king. which earned 100% legit but to prove it I am doing work and not spawning, I'm willing to delete all of it - my NORMAL non +ed 2socs and my one super +6 1soc off of my archer and begin anew.

In regards of Nexivis, Itatchi[GM] he will not be part of this poll, as he was our first donator, with a donation of 40$ on a double donation event.

Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan February 21st 2017, 3:26 pm

Since only 1 person decided to vote im saying screw the poll and were remaking our characters, and remember crying over this again will not have the same result.

Ryan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan February 23rd 2017, 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just to make sure nobody can say i didnt do it legit.

Ryan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raxor March 13th 2017, 10:57 am

while i donĀ“t personally care what you do about this subject... i will say it looks more professional if gms and pms acc's are not a part of the guilds and the wars..

however.. you're stuff is you're stuff... just make a "playing acc" and a gm acc.. (which i have seen alot of you doing atm) and i see no problem...

but when the lines blur(like someone uses a +12 -225 ring or whatever, on a non gm/pm acc).. i personally start to wonder what kind of gms you are Razz

Raxor

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckOfTheDraw March 13th 2017, 7:04 pm

Well for one thing there should be no player and or staff using +12 -255 anything, if they are take a screen shot of the item and or message one of the PM's or GM's and we will deal with it accordingly. Thank you LuckOfTheDraw.

LuckOfTheDraw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum